SLEEP DISORDERS & INSOMNIA
In this section, we include a neurotech for a variety of sleep conditions. This includes such conditions as sleep apnea or insomnia as well as technology for sleep monitoring. The category of the device will help distinguish this. Diagnostic tools and treatment tools are listed here.
Support Organizations & Resources
- Find a Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation specialist with this search tool provided by Neuromodec
- National Sleep Foundation – Sleep experts and others affiliated with CSAPs join the National Sleep Foundation’s efforts to promote healthy sleep and to reduce the effects of sleep disorders.
- American Sleep Apnea Association – A resource for education, services, peer-support, research and advocacy for people living with sleep apnea.
- National Institutes of Health– Coordinating government-supported sleep research, training and education of sleep disorders and disturbances of sleep, including such conditions as sleep apnea, narcolepsy, insomnia, parasomnia, jet-lag syndrome, and disturbed biological and circadian rhythms.
- Sleep Guide– This is a forum started by individuals who have sleep apnea and want to provide a friendly, open and inclusive forum to discuss anything and everything related to sleep apnea.
- Nestmaven– Sleep Apnea: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and more.