POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS – PTS
There are a variety of applications which are listed below by category. Prior to considering any new therapy, treatment or device, a proper evaluation should be conducted with a knowledgeable medical professional. There are a variety of symptoms from PTS and some are listed below. Be sure to review those other symptomatic conditions as well.
Post Traumatic Stress
Sleep Evaluation and Insomnia
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation is a treatment for post-traumatic stress and is provided in Europe with a CE Mark. To find a Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation specialist in your area, click here for a search from our partners at Neuromodec
Resources & SUPPORT
- PTSD Alliance: a non-profit organization with several organization to advocate or resources and care for people living with PTSD.
- Mental Health America: community-based nonprofit dedicated to addressing the needs of those living with mental illness and promoting the overall mental health of all.
- Sound-Off: A mobile platform to support veterans living with PTSD to connect with support services.
- Veterans National Center for PTSD: A leading center of the veterans administration to address PTSD among the military veteran population.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources.
- National Institute for Mental Health: A key information page specifically for PTSD including symptoms, diagnosis, treatments and research.