This page offers resources to research and learn about neurotechnology for various neurological conditions in the form of our exclusive neurotechnology directory. Below you will find a listing of conditions and technologies. Click on the topic below to find more detailed information of neurotechnologies applicable to that condition or technology category.
Before you begin, here is the link to our resource disclaimer. Safe searching!
Click on the condition below to see applicable neurotech.
- ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Attention Disorders (ADHD)
- Bladder or Bowel disorders
- Blind or Visually Impaired
- Brain Computer & Machine Interfaces
- Brain Injury (TBI) or Concussion
- Cerebral Palsy
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Epilepsy & Seizure Management
- Exercise Weak or Paralyzed Muscles
- Exoskeletons & Robotics
- FES – Functional Electrical Stimulation
- MS – Multiple Sclerosis
- Pain Management
- Parkinson’s disease
- Respiratory disorders
- Sleep Disorders & Sleep Monitoring
- Spasticity Management
- Spinal Cord Injury